On this page want to give you an idea on what I have worked in the past. It is a rough overview of the projects I have done. All my projects are handled through my company located in Germany: STEC UG (haftungsbeschränkt). You can hire me.
Past work and projects
- Software Engineer - Development of equipment to control stockyards of raw materials. Planning and implemetation of software components with C# (.net Framework and .net core). Development of modules for OPC communication, control of laser scanners, pile management, simulation, etc.. Training of staff regarding software development topics.
- Solution Architect - Solution Architect with focus on Microsoft technologies (C#.Net, SharePoint, Office365, Azure). Specification and implementation of solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/Online. Buildup and technical controlling of near-shore development teams. Development of enterprise wide software architectures and guidelines.
- Software Engineer - Design and development of a formwork robot for the concrete precast industry. Planning and implementation of software components in C#. Design and implementation of algorithms to determine the placement scheme. Development of systems for communication with PLCs and the control system over OPC.
- Embedded Software Engineer - Software development in the telecommunication sector. Development of a test device for xDsl internet connections with C/C++ and Qt. The hardware is based on an ARM Processor and Linux is used as operating system. Design and implementation of network management, VoIP and IPTV modules. Implementation of diverse telecommunication standards.
- Software Engineer - Software development of third party software for Siemens NX CAD Software. Implementation of tests for quality assurance of CAD-Models using C/C++. Implementation of additional tools with C/C++ and the Qt Framework.
- Comissioning Engineer - Automation of commissioning of cutting machines with Siemens Sinumerik 840D sl CNC control systems and Siemens Sinamics S120 drive technology.
- Software Engineer - Linux Kernel and Application Development on Embedded ARM platforms. Programming of Micro-Controllers with an ARM Cortex M3 and A8 Architecture with C/C++ as programming language. The focus was on CAN-Bus, Driver development, Linux Kernel and Algorithms in Real Time environments.
- Web Developer - Programming plugins for the project management software Atlassian Jira in order to improve support for agile methods.
- Cutting Machine Operator - Programming and operating of computer numerical controlled (CNC) Milling and Turning machines with three and four Axes. Using Heidenhain and Siemens Sinumerik control systems.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation (CPSA-F)